Annual membership fee per family: $10
By having a membership, your family will receive the following benefits:
- Having a voice in neighbourhood life by having the ability to influence decisions that impact you and your family.
- Gain skills, knowledge and expertise in a variety of ways. This can come from volunteering as a board member.
- A sense of belonging within a diverse community.
- Being part of change by the sharing and exchanging of ideas.
- Offers a place for friendship and socialization for an enhanced quality of life.
- Provides support for social programs for youth, such as the Scouting and Guiding programs.
- We operate a facility which is available for programs, meetings, social and private functions.
- Outdoor ice rink and tennis facility are also maintained for the benefit of community members.
- Provides information sharing by publishing a newsletter.
- Partners with the City for Park’nPlay programs
- Special events are held throughout the year to engage families with an opportunity to meet others in the area. Events include a pancake breakfast, craft fairs, family day skate, community cleanup, carnival and others.
- Your family can apply for school scholarships, which are given out annually at our Annual General Meeting (AGM), held at the end of May.